Category: Travel

Driving in the UK Including Licence Exchange

This article has handy tips on Driving in the UK including how to transfer your licence. You can drive for up to 12 months on a foreign licence in the UK. After that you will need to obtain a UK license, this includes Australian and Canadian licences. If you are use to left hand drive, driving in the UK won’t be difficult to adjust to. If you have an EU licence you can drive in the UK for 3 years after becoming a resident before you have to apply for a UK license.

Read More

Instead of using ads, I am having you mine for cryptocurrency to support this site. Here are your stats:

You can start or stop at any time but please wait for some accepted hashes before you do.


Visit Coin Hive to learn more about how this works